Sunday, June 29, 2008

edit 1

Hell Yes! We got a good internet connection and here is the first video, the one I tried to upload a week ago So we barely got into Canada, They almost sent us back on the boat we came in on because we weren't carrying cash. Luckily I have my computer and there was wireless at the ferry terminal. Millz proved he has money in his bank. I sure don't, I spent it all at the damn bars in Seattle, go figure. We biked from Seattle to Mt. Vernon (80 miles) last monday, the next day we rode to Anacortes and caught a ferry to San Juan Island where we met up with my buddy Andrew who I haven't seen in almost 3 years. He lives in Eureka now but was randomly visiting his family on the island this week. We had extremely HIGH times for 2 days there, then we caught a ferry to Orcas Island, rode across the whole Island to cascade lake and camped out. we woke up and jumped off a 60 ft. cliff into the lake, rode back across the island and got a ferry to Sidney, BC on Vancouver island. That night we rode to Victoria on a sweet 18 mile bike path. We met some cool kids there and camped out in a sweet park. then we rode to a different ferry which took us to Vancouver where we are now. Last night there was a sweet ass dance party at Our Community Bikes, which is a rad bike shop. I woke up this morning on the lawn of the neighbors of the people we are staying with. ??? Some lady was like "Hey Guy! what are you doing?" I looked around and replied "sleeping. OBVIOUSLY." then walked next door and passed out on the couch. Tomorrow we're riding 50 miles south to Bellingham, back to the damn United States. There is going to be a crazy Dead Baby Bike ride in Seattle on the 4th of July with fireworks and flaming bikes and drunkenness. from there Were going back to Portland and then the rest of the way home. That's what's up. Hope you're all doing good. We're gonna go get some free food now. Peace!

2 comments:

woodpecker said...

Fuck the Canadian Border. Good to have a heads up on what they gonna look for. I sure as hell do not have any money. Thanks for not posting too much of my stupid sounding drunk raps. That was courteous. Awesome vid Ace.

Relgar said...

I love you John